Create and Launch Your Podcast Website
Create a professional WordPress website that will help you get more listeners and grow your podcast.
Enrollement is closed. Sign up below to get on the waitlist!
When enrollment opens, you'll be the first to know.
If you want to grow your podcast you need an effective podcast website.
This course will guide you from start to finish on everything you need to know to create and launch your professional podcast website.
Follow along with each module, and by the end of this course, you will have your podcast website live, fully functioning, and ready to help you reach your podcast goals.
Once you have full control of your web platform, the sky truly is the limit.
Why you need a WordPress website for your podcast:
- Your podcast can't grow if people can't find you. Guide listeners to your podcast by sending them to a central location.
- Social media doesn't cut it, you need a platform that your fully own to use as the central hub and promotion location of your podcast.
- Open the doors for ways to bring in an income from your podcast so you're able to continue and get compensated for your creation.
- Provide more ways to engage with your listeners on your website and grow a loyal following of your podcast.
Who this course is for:
- You are getting ready to create a podcast and want to hit the ground running as soon as you launch.
- You already have a podcast but don't have a website, and your are ready to establish a central hub for your podcast to truly grow and reach its full potential.
- You have an existing website, but you're ready to move to a extend your features and functionality by building on the powerful WordPress platform.
No previous experience required.
We're going to go through everything step-by-step with plenty of screen shares and tech tutorials.
So if you don't have any experience with web development, coding, website management, or WordPress...
That's totally OK!
Hey I'm John, and I'm passionate about helping people pursue their dreams and goals. I'm the founder of The Podcast Creative, which provides podcast editing and production services for other entrepreneurs and startups, as well as helps DIY podcasters reach the full potential of their podcast.
My background in audio engineering and web development has equipped me with the skills and experience to help existing and aspiring podcasters reach their full potential through their podcast and website.
StartModule 2 Introduction (0:59)
StartWhy WordPress CMS (2:57)
StartWordPress Installation Methods (1:25)
PreviewTech Tutorial: WordPress One-click Install (5:46)
StartTech Tutorial: WordPress Manual Install (18:33)
PreviewTech Tutorial: Coming Soon Page and Waitlist (11:35)
StartModule 2 Success (0:27)
A Letter from John Potess
Founder, The Podcast Creative
If you don't have any previous experience with website building or web development, it's natural to be a bit nervous about creating your own website.
But don't let that stop you from creating your podcast website and reaching the full potential of your podcast.
Just a few years ago, I had little to no experience with anything related to the web. However, I knew it was important for me to be able to control my own web presence to support and develop the many creative ideas I had.
So I set out to learn web development the skills to make my dreams a reality.
Fast forward a few years and I’ve worked on many amazing web sites for awesome brands, some of the most recent being Marie Forleo’s 2017 B-School Site and Danielle LaPorte’s 2016 Desire Map with the great people over at Anatta Design.
The skills I’ve learned over the last few years are the same skills I used to create and launch The Podcast Creative website and the skills I’m going to give you to create and launch your own quality podcast website that helps you reach your podcast's full potential.
This course was designed so that you can start with zero web development knowledge and end with a powerful podcast website that you can effectively use and extend to achieve whatever goals you have for your web platform.
So sign up now and let’s get started on your podcast website!